The Replica Prop Forum

The Replica Prop Forum
Very cool site I am also a member of

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We need this in ALL schools

"Today Representative James White filed HB 1142, which provides local schools boards the discretion to add an elective course offering that would give their high school students the opportunity to gain an appreciation of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution."

And at a young age, continuing through out the kids school years.  Take a way the mystery of firearms.  Or as I call it, Gun Proof them.  My kids KNOW that firearms are not toys, they KNOW that they are dangerous.  There is no mystery about firearms here in my house.  I take my kids shooting as often as I can afford it.

22 is cheap, and bulk 20 and 12 gauge shells used to be cheap for the rabbit and squirrel loads.  If we bring back the school rifle range with the rifle team to go with it, there would be less firearms accidents.

Why is that you ask?

Because the kids would KNOW just how dangerous firearms actually are.  And they wouldn't have the fascination with them because the mystery of them would be gone. 

No comments: